"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” Hebrews 10:24-25
1Family is a Sunday evening fellowship gathering for all ages.
Here we have a tangible opportunity on a regular basis to strive together toward maturity in the faith for each and every person. We’re taking what God has entrusted to us and more effectively multiplying it in our lives, families, church, and community. It is in the community of faith that we:
- find fulfillment in using our gifts for him
- find encouragement for the difficult times in life
- deepen our understanding of the ways of God and the joy-filled hope we have in him
Come join us in experiencing all the wonderful things God has for us as we come together as the community of faith!
On 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sundays:
5:30 - 7:00 PM - Group Ministries
7:00 - 7:30 PM - Whole Family Worship
Men's Discipleship - Coming together around God’s word using our weekly Family Worship Guide (found on our Sunday Bulletin Page), a set of questions and meditations that coordinate with the following week’s sermon. Each meeting also includes fellowship and prayer. (Meeting in the sanctuary.)
Using the study by Cynthia Heald, we'll learn about Becoming a Woman of Excellence for God's honor and glory. (Meeting in the library.)
2021-22 Women's Schedule will be posted here soon.
Both High School and Middle School ministries...
...alternate weekly between Bible studies and topical studies. (Both meeting outdoors when weather allows, otherwise downstairs in the fellowship hall.)
- High School Bible Study (9th-12th grade) – Digging into God’s Word through student led Bible study, personal reflection time, and prayer. We’ll also have time for games!
- Roots (High School Youth Group) - Using a video-driven series that will encourage the youth to grow in their relationship with God and live in true faith and obedience to him.
- Middle School Bible Study (6th-8th grade) – Exploring God’s truths in his Word together. We’ll also play games each time.
- Impact (Middle School Youth Group) - Seeking to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to youth through Bible engagement, topical teaching and discussion, and relationship building. We want to help them grow in faith and in relationship with other Christian adults and youth – all based on the foundation of God’s truth.
Treasure Hunters - Age 3 1/2-5th grade...
We are working on learning some basic life skills and ways that we can use them to live out our faith. Together we will learn that faith is not just a “Sunday thing” or a “church thing,” rather that everything we do can be an act of praise or worship of God. “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” - Colossians 3:17. (Meeting at Room 118.) **SAVE THESE SPECIAL DATES FOR TREASURE HUNTERS: Dec 12 Christmas Program**
Ages Newborn - 3 ½
On 4th Sundays:
5:30 - 7:00 pm - Special Presentations/Gatherings
...Such as Missions, Cultural Engagement, and Acoustic Praise
See Full 2021-22 Schedule Below
Sep 12 - Regular Ministries
Sep 19 - Regular Ministries
Sep 26 - Missions
Oct 3 – Regular Ministries
Oct 10 – Regular Ministries
Oct 17 – Regular Ministries
Oct 24 – Acoustic Praise
Nov 7 – Regular Ministries
Nov 14 - Regular Ministries
Nov 21 - Regular Ministries
Nov 28 – Cultural Engagement
Dec 5 – Regular Ministries
Dec 12 – Christmas Program
Dec 19 – Regular Ministries
Dec 26 – NO 1Family
Jan 2 – Regular Ministries
Jan 9 - Regular Ministries
Jan 16 – Regular Ministries
Jan 23 – Special Gathering
Jan 30 – NO 1Family
Feb 6 – Regular Ministries
Feb 13 – Regular Ministries
Feb 20 – Regular Ministries
Feb 27 – Special Gathering
Mar 6 – Regular Ministries
Mar 13 – Regular Ministries
Mar 20 – Regular Ministries
Mar 27 – Special Gathering
Apr 3 – Regular Ministries
Apr 10 – Regular Ministries
Apr 17 – NO 1Family
Apr 24 – Special Gathering
May 1 - 1Family Wrap Up Celebration